Tuesday 23 March 2021

Superdrug Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing some shopping recently in Superdrug, as I was in need of a few things plus there was a few things that I have been wanting to try over the past few months.


Imperial Leather Limited Edition Shower Gels
The scents from the new limited edition Imperial Leather shower gel range really appealed to me, so I chose two scents that appealed to me the most. The scents I chose were Coco Colada and Shake Your Bambootay. The Coco Colada scent is a refreshing fruity coconut fragrance while Shake Your Bambootay is a fruity bamboo fragrance. Just by smelling them I think I'm going to enjoy the Shake Your Bambootay shower gel the most.


Superdrug Fruity Shower Gels in Orange & Satsuma and Cherry & Almond
I've always wanted to try the shower gels from Superdrug, but I have never got around to it until now. I've always liked orange scented products so I decided to purchase the Orange & Satsuma fragrance to see what its like; and the Cherry & Almond scented shower gel is one that I'm really looking forward to using as it smells heavenly and 'good enough to eat'.


Superdrug Vitamin E Body Creams in Lavender & Hibiscus
I'm currently using my last body butter, and I wanted to try one from Superdrug, so I decided to try the fragrances in Lavender & Hibiscus. The lavender fragrance will work beautifully before bedtime, and the hibiscus fragrance should be lovely to use throughout the year. Also, a potion of the price of the hibiscus body cream goes to charity.


Studio London Blush Brush & Powder Brush
I decided to purchase another one of each brushes that I posted in my previous Superdrug Haul, as they are so soft and really sturdy. These aren't bad brushes, and really good quality for being such a purse friendly price.


MUA Pro Base Fixing Spray
I got the Pro Base Fixing Spray by MUA, as I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my MAC Fix+ to foil my eyeshadows and pigments. This is what I was looking for and it was only £4, so I'm hoping that it will foil my eyeshadows just as well as my trustworthy MAC Fix+.

NYX Glitter Glue
I decided to get a tube of the famous glitter glue from NYX, as I've just purchased a few pigments that have glitter in them and I needed something a little stronger than just my standard eye primer.












No comments:

Post a Comment