Tuesday 30 March 2021

Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser from Superdrug, as my first cleanse in my morning skincare routine.


Claims
- Rich in natural Vitamin E
- High in antioxidants to help defend the skin against environmental damage
- Uses oatmeal to help provide a gentle but effective exfoliation to reveal a deeply cleansed, soft and radiant skin
- Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that will protect the skin against environmental damage and premature ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals
- The indulgent formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex that comprises of Vitamins A, B, F & H; which is also combined with Horse Chestnut extract to help care for dry skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin

This is a lovely hot cloth cleanser from the Vitamin E range from Superdrug. It has a really lovely thick consistency that applies really well to the skin, and once warm water has been added it makes the hot cloth cleanser even more effective.

The Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser does have a mild powdery scent to it, but once water has been added to it the scent seems to disappear. Once the cleanser has been has been removed by using warm water the scent doesn't stay on the skin.

This is a lovely hot cloth cleanser to use, and its also a fantastic budget friendly option. It has a lovely thick consistency, which messages into the skin easily; and it does an effective job at cleansing skin. I've also found that it doesn't irritate my skin, but that doesn't mean that it will affect your skin type as does have a mild fragrance to this cleanser.

I use the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser as the first cleanse in my evening skincare routine, and once it has been removed I find that my skin feels slightly nourished and a little hydrated.

I have been thoroughly impressed with this cleanser from Superdrug's Vitamin E range, and I would love to explore some more of Superdrug's skincare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment