Tuesday 7 July 2020

Everything I've Tried: Caudalie Edition

Hi everyone,

This post has been inspired by Rachel who runs the YouTube channel thingsbytheberk.


I'm going to talk to you about all of the products that I have used from Caudalie throughout the years. 

Caudalie was the first French skincare brand that I tried when I starting out on my skincare journey around 11 years ago.



Gentle Cleansing Milk
This is a luxurious creamy cleansing milk that gently removes make up, and gently cleanses the face all in one step. It is enriched with nourishing and soothing properties, and it also protects the skin from drying out while leaving the skin feeling clean, soft and comfortable. It has a very mild fragrance of lemon leaf, bergamot, lavender and sandalwood.

The Gentle Cleansing Milk from Caudalie was my first experience of trying out a cleansing milk around 10 years ago. It is a lovely gentle cleanser, and it also left my skin feeling slightly hydrated after using it. 

Beauty Elixir
The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen Hungary back in the 16th century. It is made up of 100% natural origin ingredients and plant extracts. It leaves the skin with an instant boost of radiance, as well as tightening the pores.

I think this was one of the first products that I had tried from Caudalie after it had gained a lot of hype on social media around eight years ago. The aromatic scent of the Beauty Elixir is lovely and calming. I use this more for its calming abilities, rather than a skincare step.

Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
The aim of the Vinosource S.O.S serum is to give the skin an intense boost of hydration, as well as restoring the skin's natural moisture balance. It is also enriched with organic grape water, which helps to also soothe the skin.

This was one of the first hydrating serums that I had introduced into my skincare routine, as my skin was lacking in hydration. I still purchase this product, and it is now currently sitting within my daytime skincare routine.

Vine (Activ) Glow Active Anti Wrinkle Serum
This serum is packed with antioxidant polyphenols and these help to protect the skin from everyday aggressors such as pollution on a daily basis. 

I decided to try this as I was hunt for a Vitamin C based serum that would work within my skincare routine. This is a nice serum to have within a skincare routine, but it's also one that I have never repurchased; only because I'm still on hunt for a nice Vitamin C based facial oil/ serum that would work within my skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment