Tuesday 30 June 2020

Cult Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a little bit of beauty shopping on the Cult Beauty website, as I needed a few skincare bits and I also wanted to change up a few of my eyeshadow palettes.



Sunday Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser
I decided to purchase the Amino Gel Cleanser from Sunday Fridays as I'm down to using my last morning cleanser, and this has some really nice reviews. It also smells like a tropical paradise. I'm really looking forward to using this cleanser as part of my morning skincare routine, once I finished using up my current cleanser.

Aurelia Balance & Glow Day Oil
I decided to purchase the Aurelia Balance & Glow Day Oil, as I'm currently down to my last facial oil that I use as part of my evening skincare routine. Even though it is facial oil aimed to be used during a morning skincare routine I will be using this as part of my evening skincare routine, as I reckon I would work well within that routine.


Viseart Rose EDIT Palette
I've been interested in trying out the eyeshadows from Viseart for a long time, but I could bring myself to buy one as they are on the expensive side for an eyeshadow palette. But, I was recently looking to update my neutral eyeshadow palettes, and the EDIT palettes from Viseart ticked all of the boxes. Not only are they travel friendly, but they are on the more purse friendly side for an eyeshadow palette. The Rose EDIT palette drew me in as its got a lovely mix of neural tones with pops of pink and purple thrown in, so it isn't like the everyday basic neutral eyeshadow palette.

Viseart Paris EDIT Palette
This is similar to the Rose EDIT palette, but it's more of a cool neutral eyeshadow palette. I'm really looking forward to using both of these eyeshadow palettes from Viseart, as I can see myself having quite a lot of fun with both of the colour stories.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly'
I'm still on hunt to find a replacement concealer for the original Urban Decay Naked concealer, and this was one of options I stumbled across while I was browsing the Cult Beauty website. It had extremely good reviews, and I know that it's been a favourite for years within the beauty community; and it is also supposed to work well for people who have oily/ combination skin. The shade 'Chantilly' is a fair neutral shade, and it should work well at least shade wise for my complexion.


Natasha Denona Mini Glam Palette
I have been waiting for the mini palettes from Natasha Denona to be released in the UK for months, and they have finally made their way over to the UK. I've been wanting the mini Glam palette since it was released, and I also have my eye on the mini Nude palette. I love how compact these eyeshadow palettes are from Natasha Denona. Both the Nude and the Glam palettes are ideal to create easy, everyday eyeshadow looks.







No comments:

Post a Comment