Tuesday 5 May 2020

Review: Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner

Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner as part of my morning skincare routine. 



I was looking for a toner to add my morning skincare routine that would add some hydration back into my skin. This provides a lovely hydrated feeling, as well as leaving the skin feeling refreshed and revitalised.

Claims
- Refreshing toner suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting toner removes make up residue and impurities for a fresh skin feel. The skin is left feeling clean, soft and refreshed
- Enriched with Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water
- Hypoallegenic
- No alcohol or parabĂ©ns
- Contains glycerin

This is a lovely toner to use as part of a morning skincare routine, and I love how it makes my skin feel. As it feels soft, smooth and hydrated, also my serums sink in really well after using this toner. This is a lovely toner for anyone who has either dry, dehydrated skin or oily/ combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment