Tuesday 12 May 2020

Complexion & Skincare Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently purchased some complexion & skincare products, as some of the current products that I have in my collection are either running low or on their last legs.



ELF Sheer Pressed Powder in Fair/ Light
I decided to get another pressed powder, as they seem to work for my skin. In the end I decided to pick up the ELF Sheer Pressed Powder as it seemed to be the powder that would match my natural complexion and work well with my other foundations in a similar shade.

L'Oreal True Match Concealer in 1N
I've had this before but the shade I picked up was way too yellow, but the 1N shade looks as if it would suit my natural skintone. I've got this to see if its similar to the original Naked Skin Concealer, as unfortunately the original formula has now been discontinued.

Revolution Glass Mirror Illuminator in Glass Mirror
I really liked the look of this highlighter from Revolution, as it has a subtle duo chrome effect.


M&S Formula Daily Advanced Cleansing Oil
I decided to pick two of these up, as I really like using a cleansing oil as the first step of my evening double cleansing routine. I've yet to try these, but I have been told that its a really nice cleansing oil.

REN Clarimatte Toner
One of the most effective toners for oily/ combination skin that I have ever used. I only use this once a week as part of my Sunday routine, but it has a lovely, refreshing feel too it and it leaves the skin feeling clean with a little hydration.


Becca Instant Awake Set
I decided to get the Becca Instant Awake set from Cult Beauty, as it was a really good value for money and I've been interested in trying the under eye products from Becca for some time, as I've heard nothing but good reviews. The set contains a full size Anti Fatigue Under Eye Primer, Deluxe Size Under Eye Brightening Corrector and also a full size Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder.

Becca First Light Priming Filter 15ml
I've also been interested in trying the priming filters from Becca, so I decided to get a travel size of the First Light Priming Filter to see how it works with my skin. I also have a few primers in my make up collection, so thats another reason why I didn't want to purchase a full size primer.



No comments:

Post a Comment