Tuesday 7 August 2018

My Savon de Provence Fine Soap Collection

Hi everyone,

I have amassed a small collection of soaps from the brand Savon de Paris, and I purchase these soaps from the Christmas Markets in Manchester from a stall based on King Street.

I really love to use these soaps for cleaning my make up brushes, as it thoughtly cleans them as well as gives them a little bit of moisture. 

I've also found these soaps to better than any other brush cleaner that I have used in the past, and this included the Dr Bronner's Liquid Castille Soap. They are also excellent value for money, as a little bit goes an extremely long way when cleaning make up brushes.

They also come in a range of fragrances, and I currently own six of those fragrances.
They are :-
- Almond
- Argan
- Lavender
- Provence
- Apricot
- Verveine (Verbena)

If you can find these soaps I would highly recommend you picking one up to try, especially if your on look out for something effective to deep clean your make up brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment