Tuesday 31 July 2018

A Blast from the Past - Product Nostalgia

Hi everyone,

In this post I'm going to take you back to my early childhood, and talk about a few products I used to use during my school days. 

Fragrances

CK One
I got introduced to CK One on a school trip to France back in 2001, as everyone was buying it and wearing it while on the trip. So, I asked for it as a present some time after that trip, which I did receive as a present and I wore more or less everyday. Also, CK One was my first introduction into mid/ high end frangrances.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl
I know I received this fragrance as a present, but I couldn't tell you who from. But, this is a more fresh cirtus fragrance. It was also the fragrance that got in me into liking citrus scents. I think I was in my early teens when I received this, and I recall rationing it as I enjoyed the fragrance that much.

Ralph by Ralph Lauren
This was my first fragrance that I'd saved up to get, as I had wanted it for ages. I only purchased a 30ml bottle, but I again rationed the fragrance. This is a lovely one to wear during the spring/ summer months, as it has a sweet but light fragrance. I actually treated myself to another bottle of this sometime last year, as I was feeling a little nostalgic.

Hugo Boss Women
This was another fragrance I brought myself, as I think everybody at school was wearing it and I really liked the scent. Its a wearable, but subtle scent but it also has a little bit of maturity too it. I actually wouldn't mind buying another bottle of this.

Maybelline Water Shine Lipsticks
I owned two of these lipsticks, and I enjoyed wearing them both. They were a little bit like a lipgloss but in lipstick form. They had a lightweight formula, but they were very wearable shades. I owned two of the pink shades, but I couldn't tell you the shade names.

Maybelline Classic Volume Waterproof Mascara
This was the one mascara that I felt did anything to my lashes when I was growing up, but also loved the fact that it had a waterproof formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment