Tuesday 12 December 2017

Kiehl's Haul 2017

Hi everyone,

I have been getting more interested in the Kiehl's skincare line. Some of these are repurchases as I really enjoy using them in my skincare routines, and some of these are completely new and I have never tried them before.




Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
I have heard really good things about the Calendula face wash from Kiehl's, and its meant to be fantastic for people who have oily to combination skin. It also smells like lemons, which means it should be refreshing when I'm using it.

Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free Toner
The Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free toner is ideal for all skin types. Its also meant to be a little hydrating. I'm looking forward to using this in my skincare routine.


Midnight Recovery Concentrate
I have decided to repurchase the Midnight Recovery Concentrate as my skin hasn't been responding to the anti-redness serums/ oils that I'm currently using. When I was using this my skin was a lot better and more naturally glowy. I have even purchased the larger size, as its better value for money than the smaller 30ml bottle.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
I love this as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm nearly out of my current bottle. So I have decided to repurchase the larger bottle, so it hopefully last me about a year as you only need to use a small amount.

Both of these oils are worth the hype, as they do work but you need to give them a bit of time. I would highly recommend both of these oils to anyone.


Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask
This is an overnight hydrating mask from Kiehl's, but I don't use it like that. I use it more as a moisturiser top up during the day if and when my skin needs a moisture boost, and I have found that it works extremely well for that. Also, a little bit goes a long way.


Ultra Facial Moisturiser 75ml
I have recently finished using the Ultra Facial Cream, so I thought I would try the Ultra Facial Moisturiser as its lighter in consistency and not as heavy as the cream, I have also been told that you can also use this as a make up base.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I have decided that I will give the Creamy Eye Treatment another go. I used this years ago and I didn't like it at the time, but I am willing to try it again once my current eye cream runs out.

I'm really looking forward to using all of my products from Kiehl's, and to see if they will benefit my skin even more in the long term.




No comments:

Post a Comment