Tuesday 7 March 2017

Thoughts on my 2016 'Project Use it Up'

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my thoughts on my 2016 'Project Use it Up'.


Overall I think I've done fairly well regarding my 2016 'Project Use it Up', as I've managed to use up nearly everything, apart from four products and I've also decluttered one as it was getting old. Also, this time around I did also keep myself accountable by keeping a track of dates that I finished the product up completely.


Products I Have Used Up


- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

- Jo Malone Orange Blossom Shower Gel
- Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
- Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
- Origins 'A Perfect World' Moisturiser
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne 30ml
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Jack Black Lip Balm
- Two B&BW Travel Size Fragrance Mists
- One Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
- Vichy Pure Thermal Fresh Cleansing Gel
- Alpha H Liquid Gold
- Body Shop Peppermint Foot Spray
- Body Shop Vitamin E Toner
- 5 Body Shop Shower Gels
- REN Clarimatte Toner
- Ole Henrikson 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee
- Elemis Hydra Boost Moisturiser
- Neal's Yard Witch Hazel Toner

Products I Didn't Use Up


- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

- Pai Rosehip Oil
- Elemis Lavender Toner
- Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Decluttered Product


- Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector in 00


I originally wanted to use up 29 products, but in the end I could use up 24 products. So in all I've used around 95% of the products that I wanted to use up. I have used up a total of £391.50 of products, which I think is good going for my first proper attempt at 'Project Use it Up'. They will be a 'Project Use it Up' 2016 Empties post to follow soon, and I will be starting another 'Project Use it Up' in April.


NB) The Empties post for my 2016 'Project Use it Up' will be going up at 2pm GMT today



No comments:

Post a Comment