Tuesday 14 February 2017

Review: Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation Moisturiser

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation Moisturiser for the past few months, and I'm really liking it. I have been using the Sheer Transformation moisuriser as part of my morning skincare routine.




Claims
- Lightweight & sheer texture
- Luxurious oil free cream feels light & silky as it penetrates the skin
- Helps to fade discolouration such as freckles, age spots & sun damage without the use of chemicals
- Nourishes & retexturises the skin, smoothes facial lines & provides intense free radical protection to prevent further damage

Ingredients
Actiwhite - Provents & corrects discolouration & evens out the skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract & sugar
Vitamin C - Stimulates collagen production
Fruit Acids - Retexturises & smoothes lines
Sandalwood, Geranium, Liquorice & Camomile Extract - Smoothes, replenishes, balances & purifies the skin
Vitamin E - Heals, restores & nourishes the skin

This is a lovely lightweight daytime moisturiser that sinks into the skin straight away. Its also an intense hydrating moisturiser, which might work well if you have dry/ dehydrated skin. I have combination skin & works great for me. But, what I have noticed with this moisturiser is that I can sometimes take too much of the product & overdo it without knowing it at the time. So just be aware that you do only need a small amount of this moisturiser because it does go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment