Tuesday 21 February 2017

Beauty Haul - February 2017

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my first beauty haul of 2017. There's a few new products, and a couple of repurchases.


Elemis Hydrating Rosepetal Cleanser
I've decided that I want to have a more hydrating products as part of my morning skincare routine. I've never used the hydrating line from Elemis, but I'm looking forward to having it form part of my morning skincare routine.

Elegies Rehydrating Ginseng Toner
This is toner to match the rosepetal hydrating cleanser, which again form part of my morning skincare routine.

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum
I've been wanting to add an antioxident serum into my evening skincare routine for a while, so I decided to pick the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum as it seemed the most concentrated. It's also a reasonable price point for an antioxidant serum, which is great if your looking for something that works while being on a budget. This is working great as part of my night time skincare routine.


Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser
I love having this as part of my evening skincare routine, and in all honesty I haven't been using it that long. So I decided that I would buy a back up as I've got a funny feeling that I'm going to go through this fairly quickly.

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye Cream
I've finally found an eye cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and its also extremely hydrating. I've only purchased a back up of the 'All About Eyes' in the original formula, but during the colder months I'm considering purchasing the rich formula of this eye cream as its just a little bit more hydrating.



Omorovicza 'Queen of Hungry' Mist
I've decided to treat myself to the Omorovicza 'Queen of Hungry' mist. I want to add this as part of my evening skincare routine as my toner, once my current one has ran out. The scent of the 'Queen of Hungry' mist is very spa-like, and I'm really looking forward to using this.




No comments:

Post a Comment