Tuesday 13 September 2016

Review: Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion Scrub

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you the Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion Scrub, which I have been using for the past few months.




The Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion Scrub is a lovely facial to use, especially if you prefer to use a more gritty, manual exfoliator.

The scrub itself is densely packed, but also glides smoothly across the face. Also, once a small amount has been added to the scrub, the scrub itself foams up just ever so slightly. This scrub is filled with loads of lovely ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Camomile, Korean Ginseng and Walnut Powder.
Aloe Vera - Moisturise, calm and to also heal the skin
Camomile - Calms, softens and soothes the skin
Korean Ginseng - Increases cellular energy and stimulate microcirculation
Walnut Powder - Mildly abrasive, and aids in cell renewal.

I use this scrub around once a week or once every two weeks, depending on what my skin needs. Its a really lovely scrub to use and this one does a really good job at getting rid of all the dead skin cells without being too harsh on the skin.

Due to it having a slight foam once water has been added, it has the added the benefit of cleansing the skin just enough that it makes the face feel soft and clean. I like to remove the scrub by using a hot flannel, and once it has been removed I can notice a difference in my skin in the way that it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment