Tuesday 6 September 2016

Review: Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for the Clinical Clearing Gel from Clinique. I've only used it a handful of times, but everytime I have used it I have noticed a difference in my skin the following morning.




I decided to purchase this mainly because I needed a targeted blemish treatment for when I break out, and also because then I don't have to do my full acne facial routine.

The aim of the clinical clearing gel is to start clearing up blemishes straight away, once the gel has been applied to the spot. It also helps to prevent new blemishes from forming. It's also worth mentioning that this is a salicylic acid based spot treatment, so this may not be for everyone as not all acne responds to salicylic acid.

What I like to do with this is to use it as a targeted spot treatment, but I like to do this in the evening. I apply this to the spot once I have finished my evening skincare routine; so then it gives time for the spot treatment to work its magic overnight. I don't use this every night, but I do use it when my skin is having a mild breakout. I also like to apply this using a cotton bud, so then I can concentrate the spot treatment on a specific spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment