Tuesday 2 August 2016

Mini Skincare Haul

Hi everyone,

I've just got a little skincare haul for you, and a few of these items are repurchases because I actually notice a difference to my skin when I use them.



Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion
I've been interested in trying the clarifying lotion from Clinique as I've heard nothing but good reviews about it. Its a salicylic acid based toner, which is good thing as my skin seems to respond well to salicylic acid to help clear my mild acne. It also has a powder at the bottom, which you need to shake to activate the product and this will help to mattify the skin.

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
I've heard nothing but good things about the clearing gel from Clinique. This comes in two sizes, but I decided to get the small size, which is 15ml. The clearing gel is also salicylic acid based. I've only used this once, but a little bit does go a long way. I'm looking forward to adding this addition into my acne routine to give it an extra boost.


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Toner
I thought this would be a nice toner to have as part of my daytime skincare routine mainly because its an oil free formula. The oil free formula is ideal for me as I have combination skin, so it should control the oils in my T-zone a bit more. 

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
This seems like a lovely moisturiser to use during the day, as it has a thick consistency but its also has a lightweight formula, which means that it sinks into the skin straight away. This also comes in two sizes, and I've got the standard 50ml tub; but this also comes in a 125ml tub. Also, this moisturiser you can use during the day or at night.


M&S Formula Radiant Cleanse Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Milk
I don't usually buy M&S skincare, but I stumbled across this while browsing the beauty section and I fancied giving this a try. I went for the cleansing milk, as my skin seems to respond well to cleansing milk rather than foaming cleansers. Its also formulated with hyaluronic acid, which is great if your skin is in need of hydration. I'm looking forward to using this, and this used as part of my daytime skincare routine in due course, but I have a few cleansers to get through first.

M&S Formula Radiant Cleanse Hyaluronic Acid Thermal Exfoliating Polish
I originally picked this up to use a facial exfoliator, but I've found another use for it, and thats to exfoliate my hands when they get chapped during the colder months. But this did work wonders for my hands when I tried it.


REN Clarimatte Toner
This is a repurchase, and I wanted a back up ready for when I've used my witch hazel toner. I've nearly finished my first bottle of this, and I really enjoy having it as part of my Sunday facial routine. This does make my skin feel cleaner when I use it.

Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion
I originally got this to add as part of my acne routine, and I think this product does actually work in getting rid of mild acne and keeping my skin clear. Also, a little bit goes a long way, but it is mildly fragranced, which I don't personally mind as its a pleasant scent.





No comments:

Post a Comment