Tuesday 26 July 2016

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you the exfoliator that I'm currently using as part of my acne skincare routine, and I use before I go in with my cleanser.



The Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub is a gorgeous, gentle and refreshing scrub, which has a lovely mild fresh mint fragrance.

The scrub itself is a creamy formula with microbes, and it has a slight lather too it once water has been added to help aid the exfoliation. But, it also soothes the skin at the same time, and this is due to the green tea and cucumber. Also, the scrub ius gentle enought for everyday use.

The aim of the scrub is to exfoliate away any dead skin cells and removing any oil or dirt that may be present on the skin. Also the scrub penetrates deep down into the skin to help unclog any pore, which will help to clear away any spots or mild acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment