Tuesday 5 July 2016

Mini Sephora Haul - Vegas Edition 2016

Hi everyone,

A very good friend of mine recently went back to Las Vegas, and I asked her to pick up a few things which we couldn't get over here in the UK. Its only a small haul because she struggled to get most of the stuff that was my list, but I'm still very thankful for the stuff that she did manage to bring back for me.



Buxom Full On Lip Creams
I managed to get one of these last year in the shade 'Pink Lady' just to see what the formula was like. These have a minty tingling sensation on the lips, which is lovely. So, I decided I wanted a couple of more, and I got the shades 'Berry Blast' and 'Lavender Cosmo'. 'Berry Blast' is a gorgeous dark fuchsia shade, while 'Lavender Cosmo' is a cool toned baby pink shade with a lavender undertone; which is something I don't actually have my make up collection.


Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Purse Spray
I have just recently purchased this as a 75ml bottle, as ideal to wear during the summer months, and when I noticed on the Sephora website that they have this as a purse spray I couldn't not get it. Even though this is an EDP, its a very light EDP which could possibly disappear throughout the day. So by having a purse spray, it will make it ideal for me to top the scent up throughout the day if needed.

Georgio Armani Si Rollerball x2
This is one of my new favourite fragrances, and its lovely to wear either during the day or a night. It has a sophiscated warmth too it, and its that which I love about it. Because I enjoy the fragrance so much, and asked my friend if she could kindly pick up two rollerballs for me, so then I could keep them in my handbag for when I'm on the go.

Fresh Brown Sugar Rollerball
I decided to pick this up, as I thought it was the scent that Fresh use in their famous lip balms, but I'm not sure about this. Its still lovely and sweet fragrance, with a just a hint a warmth, and the fragrance will get worn mainly during the warmer months as the scent is just so sweet.

I'm really thankful to my friend who managed to pick these up on my behalf, and I'm also looking forward to using these few products, because they are lipglosses and scents which I actually like.






No comments:

Post a Comment