Tuesday 12 July 2016

CVS Haul - Vegas Edition 2016

Hi everyone,

My friend has just recently been on holiday again to Las Vegas. But when she came back last year she mentioned to me that they have a few CVS Pharmacies. So, I asked her could she kindly pick up some things on my behalf, and its products which we can't get here in the UK.




Neurogena Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover
I've been wanting to try this as its really hyped up in the blogging/ YouTube beauty community. I haven't tried this yet, because I have a couple of eye make up removers on the go. But I am really looking forward to using this; mainly to see what all hype is about and to see if its any better than what I'm currently using.


Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes (21 wipes) x2
I've again been wanting to see what these are like, mainly because they are really hyped up in the beauty community. I'm really looking forward to using these, as we can't get these over here in the UK. 


L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara
I was thrilled when I stumbled across this on the CVS website, because even though we can get the Voluminous mascara over in the UK. We can't get the Voluminous Carbon Black in the waterproof formula. I've been wanting to try this for quite a while, but because we can't the formula here in the UK its always put me off trying it. So I'm definatly looking forward using these once I have used up a few more mascaras.


L'Oreal Voluminous Superstar Waterproof Mascara
This is a mascara that we stock in the UK, but I'm not sure if we stock in the waterproof formula. I've never used a mascara that has a primer alongside it, so I'm excited to use this once I've used more mascaras.


Maybelline ColourSational Creamy Matte Lipstick in 'Lust for Blush'
I don't usually wear matte lipsticks, and this is mainly due to the dry formula. But I've heard a lot of good things about the Maybelline Creamy Lipsticks, so I wanted try one. We can get the Creamy Matte lipsticks here in the UK, but not shade 'Lust for Blush'. The shade 'Lust for Blush' is a cool toned dark mauve shade.

Maybelline ColourSational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in 'Hibiscus Pop'
This is a gorgeous cool toned pink shade, and this has a lovely light texture that feels lovely on the lips. This is a gorgeous shade, and will be lovely to wear during the warmer months. We can get the Rebel Bloom lipstick collection here in the UK, but sadly not this shade.








No comments:

Post a Comment