Tuesday 22 March 2016

Review: Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for my cleanser that I'm currently using as part of my morning skincare routine.




I'm currently using the Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel, as part of my morning skincare routine. I haven't been using all that long, but I have been really impressed with this cleanser, which is unusal as I don't really go for cleansing gels.

The aim of this cleanser is to remove impurities from the skin that have been caused by environmental factors such as pollution particles and dust, as well as excess sebum which the skin produces naturally. It also aims to reduce discomfort and prevent the skin from drying out due to using hard water.
  The formula is enriched with mooring, contains no parabans, and is even suitable for sensitive skin. It also contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water.

I really enjoy using this cleanser in the morning, as its quite refreshing. It has a lovely gel consistency, and a little goes a long way. I currently use two pumps of the cleanser to do my entire face, and it seems to be more than enough.
  To use I first wet my face, then message two pumps of the cleanser onto my face, and then slowly add water. By adding some water it will help the cleanser to foam up a little. Once I have cleansed my face I then remove the cleanser with a hot flannel, and I do this a few times just to make sure that I have removed the cleanser completely. Once it has been removed it leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and slightly moisturised.

No comments:

Post a Comment