Tuesday 8 March 2016

Review: Origins 'A Perfect World' Moisturiser

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for my current daytime moisturiser, which I have been using for the past few months.




This is the moisturiser I'm currentlyusing as part of my morning skincare routine.

The aim of Origins 'A Perfect World' moisturiser is to hydrate the skin, and to also prevent ageing due to its anti-ageing properties.

Claims
- Formulated with white tea, which is a potent ingredient to help prevent ageing
- Helps to boost the moisture levels in the skin
- Boosts the skin's moisture barrier
- Helps to hydrate andn firm the skin

The Origins 'A Perfect World' moisturiser has a lovely gel-creme consistency, which also has a non-greasy texture and the moisturiser itself sinks in straight away. Its also worth mentioning that the moisturiser has a very subtle fragrance, which may be ideal for people with sensitive skin types. Also, this moisturiser can be used either day or night.
  On a further note Origins does offer two versions of this moisturiser. They have a gel-creme formula, which is ideal for people with normal/ combination skin, and they have a thicker formula that is suitable for people with drier sky. If your unsure which one to go for, then try and get a sample of both, and then see which one works best for skin type.

On the whole I'm thoughly impressed with this moisturiser, as it seems to have hydrated my skin, especially during the colder months. My skin stays hydrated throughout the entire day amd it feels soft and supple towards the end of the day.

So, if your skin is feeling a little dehydrated then I would strongly recommend that you give this moisturiser a try, as it could make a difference to your skin's overall condition.





No comments:

Post a Comment