Tuesday 1 March 2016

Foundation Collection

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you my foundation collection, which has gone slightly mental over the last year. Just a brief note to let you know that these are all my high end foundations. I do have a few purse friendly foundations, but they are all from the same brand. 


YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in B20




This is a lovely foundation that adds a glow to the skin. It has a light formula, and it also builds up really nice if you need more coverage. I usually wear two thin layers, as I need to cover redness around my nose. If your after a lovely glowing complexion, but nothing OTT then this could be for you. Its also worth mentioning that this is the original formula, because YSL have recently revamped the formula and changed the packaging the slightly.

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4


This is a lovely foundation to wear on an everyday basis, as it offers a semi-matte finish. It has a slightly thicker formula than the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, and it also offers buildable coverage. This foundation also doesn't contain any SPF, which makes it ideal if your going to be photographed at an event.

Dior Star Foundation


This is another gorgeous foundation that offers a lovely semi-matte finish. But, this does contain SPF and it photographs nicely with no flashback. It also offers staying power. I had this foundation on for around 10-15 hours and it didn't budge until I took it off. The shade I originally brought was 020, but because how impressed I was with the formula; I went out and purchased 010, which is my winter shade. Having two shades of the same foundation is a very rare thing for me, as its something I never do.

Guerlain Meteroites Baby Glow Light Revealing Sheer Make Up in 2 Light/ Clair


I didn't get this this to use as a foundation, but more as a base for my main foundation to even out my complexion a little bit and to counteract some of my redness.

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation in 2


This is a more natural looking foundation, and acts more of a second skin. It has a light/ medium formula. It offers a lovely semi-matte finish, and its great for using everyday or as an occassion foundation. Also, a little bit of this goes a long way; one pump of this and it does my entire face and gets rid of any redness.

Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral Foundation in 108


This is the only mineral foundation that I own, and its ideal to wear during the daytime, as its so light. It offers a semi-matte finish and it also builds up quite nicely. Staying power also isn't that bad providing that you use a primer underneath it.

I hope that you have ebjoyed reading about my foundation collection, and if any of them interest you then try and get a sample to see if it works for you and your skintype.




No comments:

Post a Comment