Tuesday 29 September 2015

Review: Origins Checks & Balances Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my thoughts on the Origins Checks & Balances cleanser, which I have been using for a good few months.



I really like to use this in the morning, as its lovely and refreshing. The Checks & Balances cleanser is a gentle foaming cleanser, and it has a mild spearmint scent, as well as subtle tingling feeling.

The Checks & Balances cleanser helps to balance out both oily and dry areas on the skin, but it also benefits the skin as it doesn't cancel out either dry or oily areas. If the skin is oily it will first target the oily area, then it will soak the oil up and it will help to keep the oiliness away. It also contains the ingredient Broadleaf Kelp and this helps to break down and get rid of any excess oil, as well as giving the skin a little bit of a glow. On the other hand, if the skin is dry it will help to balance it out, as well as to protect it from getting any drier. Once the skin has been cleansed it won't feel tight, pulled, or dry. Just very soft, comfortable and refreshed.

When my skin has been cleansed I like to remove it by using a hot flannel, and my skin feels lovely and soft afterwards. This is one of the nicest cleansers I've used, especially in the morning or during the day if my skin needs a little pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment