Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Fragrance Collection Part 1




Welcome to my fragrance series. This series will be over three posts. I'm not bragging in anyway, I just it would be nice if I shared with you my fragrance collection. On a side note, I have been collecting fragrance since I was around the age of 12.

Thierry Mugler's Angel
This fragrance gets worn at least once a week & I love it, as its a warm & cosy scent. But, when I younger I never actually liked it. Its one of those fragrances you either love it or you hate it. I just happened to have recently fell in love with it.
Notes: Bergamot, sweet red fruits, vanilla, caramel, chocolate & patchouli.

Lacoste Touch of Pink
I used to wear this all the time during my time at college & I loved it. I'd actually forgotten how much I really liked this perfume. Every time I wear this it just takes me back to my college days & it makes me feel happy inside.
Notes: Jasmine, violet, carrot seed oil, orange, cardamom, coriander, sandel wood, musk & vanilla

Nina by Nina Ricci
This is a really nice fragrance to wear during the warmer months of the year, as its a kind of warm, fruity fragrance.
Notes: Red toffee apple, praline, vanilla, lemon, lime, wood accord, white cedar, cotton musk

CKIN2U (Her)
This is one of my favourite fragrances to wear during the summer months, as its a lovely fresh scent. I would describe this scent as light floral & fruity.
Notes: Sugar orchid, pink grapefruit, fizz, neon

Dior Addict 2 (Discontinued)
This is another lovely fruity fragrance I like to wear during the warm summer months, & I've just found today that its been discontinued :(. 
Notes: Verbena, freesia, lily of the valley, lotus, rose & fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment