Tuesday 18 March 2014

Skin Care Routine


I would like to share with you my current skincare routine, and I've been doing this routine for around three months and it seems to be working for me.
I have a basic routine, and these are the products that I use every time I do my routine, as well as having three different variants on in my routine which I alternate.

The Basics

Bioderma
I use this even before I start my skincare routine, as I find that my face collects a lot of dirt throughout the day, and this just helps to get rid of it all.

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
After I have used my Bioderma I will then cleanse my skin using the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk; as its light, gentle and also very hydrating. I like to message this into my face for around a minute and then take it off using a hot flannel. After doing this my skin my skin feels super soft and hydrated.

Simple Soothing Toner
I really like this toner as its very gentle and doesn't irritate the skin. It also makes it feel refreshed.

Routine One 

I usually do this routine three times a week, and I alternate it with Routine Two (see below).

Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (new formula)
I've recently fallen in love with this serum, but I only use it three times a week due to it containing Hyaluronic Acid. I like to use this as it helps to get rid of my redness overnight.

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser
This moisturiser works wonders alongside the Advanced Night Repair. It also smells like sweet oranges. The moisturiser has a gel-cream texture which is ideal for normal/ combination skin. Also, when it goes onto the skin it has a slight cooling effect.

Routine Two

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
After I have done my basic routine I will then just finish off using this one product. The Drink Up Intensive Mask contains Hyaluronic Acid, which is why I don't use the Advanced Night Repair alongside it. Its also quite thick in consistency. The overnight mask also has a mango scent to it. When I wake up in the morning after using this my skin feels extremely moisturised and really soft.

Routine Three

I usually do this once a week, and I normally do this mid-week.

Alpha H Liquid Gold
I first do my basic skincare routine, and then finally I will finish off with this. The Alpha H Liquid Gold is a chemical exfoliant, which uses Glycolic Acid. Even though its a chemical exfoliant its very gentle on the skin. Its also a lot better than using a manual exfoliator, as they can sometimes be a bit too harsh on the skin. After using this when I wake up the following morning my skin feels like new and very moisturised.





No comments:

Post a Comment