Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Emergency Facial


Here's the products that I use for when my skin decides to go a bit haywire. 
This could be due to the changing seasons, introducing new products into my skincare routine or my skin is just having a moment to play up.

REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
This cleansing milk is formulated for sensitive skin, so its extremely gentle. It also makes the skin feel calm & soothed. Also, as an added bonus it contains no chemical nasties such as parabens, sulphates & mineral oil.

Simple Soothing Toner
I use this as my everyday facial toner. It doesn't sting or burn my skin. This toner is extremely gentle, & it makes my skin feel refreshed & clean. This toner contains two vitamins; which are pro vitamins B5 & B3, as well as three skin loving ingredients; which are chamomile, witch hazel & allantoin.

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
I brought this as a back up moisturiser, just in case I ran out of my usual moisturiser. It's quite light in texture, but I find that it leaves my skin with a slight film over it. But, apart from that it does hydrate the skin nicely & its good enough for a skin emergency. It contains two vitamins; which are pro vitamin B5 & vitamin E; as well as two skin loving ingredients. The skin loving ingredients are glycerin & borage seed oil.

Boots Teatree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturiser
This is the moisturiser I use when I have a bit of a breakout, & it does clear it up. It works by drying out the spot. I use this as an overnight moisturiser. It does take a few nights to work, but to me its worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment