Tuesday 14 January 2014

2013 Favourites


Welcome to my second post of 2013 favourites, & these are the ones which I've chosen as a few little extra add ons.

Diptyque Mimosa Candle
I was on the look out for a gorgeous smelling candle that I could burn throughout early Spring, & with a little help I discovered this little beauty. This scent is divine, & the scent throw is amazing. I like this candle as its a mixture of fruity & floral notes, & too me this candle is perfect; as it makes the room smell just like a cocktail. Delicious

Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne
I absolutely adore this fragrance,as it isn't the typical Roses that you see in every store.
The middle note of the fragrance is roses, but not just one type of rose; but a blend of twelve different varieties of roses from around the globe. The bottom note is honeycomb, & too me this is the note which makes all the difference; as it sweetens the scent of the roses, while at the same time making a more sophicated.
Notes: Top - Lemon, Middle - Roses, Bottom - Honey

Thierry Mugler's Angel Perfume
This has quickly become one of my favourite fragrances to wear, as it gets worn at least once a week. I've only had this in my fragrance collection for a few months, & I Just love it. Its one of them fragrances that make me feel warm & cosy every time I wear it.
Notes: Bergamot, sweet red fruits, vanilla, caramel, chocolate & patchouli

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream Body Butter
I love this for two reasons. The first one is the scent, as it smells heavenly. The fragrance of Pure Daydream is pearl orchid & pink currant. Secondly, because it feels really thick & luxurious when I apply it, but it sinks in straight away. I like to use this after I've come out of the shower, as it makes me feel a little bit more cosy. Also, the scent lingers for a while after its been applied.

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask
I've only used this a couple of times, but every time I have used it I've noticed how soft & silky my hair is afterwards. The best way I have found to apply this is just like a normal conditioner, but I use it just on the ends of my hair. Also, a little bit goes a long way and its best used once a week.

Trevor Sorbie Volume Leave-In Conditioner
I've only used this a couple of times, but I did notice a difference when I didn't use this. After my hair has dried naturally I will then spray this onto the ends & then brush it through, & it does make make a difference. As it gives my hair a bit of volume, & also a conditioning boost. Love, love, love!


No comments:

Post a Comment