Monday 16 September 2013

Products I've Used Up No.2


Imperial Leather Sublime Star Flower & Pomegranate Shower Cream
This was a limited edition shower gel that Imperial Leather came out with during the summer, & I really enjoyed using it, as it was very creamy and it gave off a good lather. The scent was amazing & I hope they release it again next year, as I wouldn't mind repurchasing this again.

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Spray
This is an excellent foot spray, as its very cooling on the feet. Once sprayed on your feet, it feels as if your walking on a cloud

Aveda Pure Abundance Shampoo
This is meant to be a volumising shampoo, but that didn't happen with me. It gave me no volume in my hair whatsoever. So, I will not buying it again

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
I love this body scrub, as it gets the job without being harsh on the skin. The scent is amazing, especially if you like the idea of smelling like a cocktail.

M&S Pure Red Grape & Raspberry Fruit Juice
I know this is a weird one, but this fruit juice is gorgeous. Especially on a really hot day. It tastes fantastic, & I'd highly recommend anyone to try it

No comments:

Post a Comment