Monday 16 September 2013

Products I've Used Up No.1


Laura Mercier Hand Cream Sample
I was given a sample of the Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache hand cream to try, & I absolutely loved it. So much so that I've got a full size tube of it. This is a really luxurious hand cream, and the scent is divine.

Sure Woman Long Lasting Protection Radiant Anti-Perspirant
I've repurchased this deodorant countless times, as I really like the fragrance of this, which is peach and wild raspberry.

Vaseline Active Fresh Anti-Perspirant
I wasn't keen on this deodorant at all, and I won't be buying it again. Also, I didn't like the fragrance.

Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo
I did like this shampoo, especially the scent. It cleaned my hair quite well, but its just a basic shampoo.

Dove Cream Oil Nourishing Body Wash
This is a lovely shower gel, & very moisturising. But, I really didn't like the fragrance, as its quite musky for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment