Sunday 18 August 2013

Products I Would Repurchase - Part Two


Nuxe Reve de Miel Lipbalm
This lipbalm is great to use before you go to be; as it's quite thick, but it provides the lips with an intensive moisture boost. The scent is lovely, as its a mixture of lemon & peppermint. I do notice a difference when I've used this, as my lips feel lovely and soft. But, when I don't use this my lips then start too get dry.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
The bubblegum lip scrub is scented with Lush's Snow Fairy fragrance. It's a great lip scrub, as it gets rid of any dryness on your lips & leaves them feeling silky smooth and very soft.

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
I absolutely love this hand cream, so much so that I have one in my handbag and also on my bedside table. It has the traditional sweet and girlie Soap & Glory scent. It's a really nice, hydrating hand cream; which isn't sticky or greasy. It's also great to use before you go to bed, as well as throughout the day.

Toni & Guy Firm Hold Hairspray
This was my first Toni & Guy haircare product that I'd brought, and I really like it. Especially, if I'm putting my hair up in a French Flip, as it holds it in place really well. It also has a really lovely scent; and its not overpowering. The fragrance of the hairspray smells really luxurious.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lipbalm £9.50
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £4.95
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream £2.50 - £7.00
Toni & Guy Firm Hold Hairspray £2.50 - £7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment