Tuesday 6 August 2013

Products I Would Repurchase - Part 1


Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse
This is a really nice forming cleanser, and it also works brilliantly as a hot cloth cleanser. I've been using this for around six months, and I really like it. It also has the added benefit on containing Zinc; which is good for combating acne. I've recently repurchased this again, as I'm due for running out of my current one very soon.

Biotherm Biosource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
I really like using this, as its very cooling when applied to the skin. I use this as my second toning step in my skincare routine, and I've also been using toner for around six months. Also, this contains Zinc; which again is good for combating acne. I've recently repurchased it again, as I'm due to run out of my current one very soon.

Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser
This moisturiser is great at getting hydration back into the skin, as well as having a loving cooling effect when its applied to the skin. I've been using this moisturiser on and off for around six months, as my skin has been playing up over the past few months. But I do come back to this once my skin is back to normal. I have repurchased it again, but as a back up.

Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo
This a great clarifying shampoo, as it gets my hair really clean and feeling as if I've just walked out of the hairdressers, I would repurchase it again in the future, as its very soothing on the scalp, and also as a little treat for my hair.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire
This is brilliant at removing all the last traces of make up; after you have used a make up wipe. It's also great at getting all the rubbish off your face that has been picked up throughout the day. It's a great product, as its suitable for all skin types; especially sensitive skin. Due to it being formulated for sensitive skin, its safe to use as an eye make up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment