Tuesday 14 September 2021

Review: Superdrug B. Hydrated Booster

 Hi everyone,

I have just recently started to the Superdrug B. Hydrated Booster as part of my morning skincare routine. I decided to introduce this into my morning skincare routine as I wanted to try something a little different to a hyaluronic acid serum.


Claims
- Boosts hydration to soften and freshen the skin
- Use either on its own or alongside your favourite moisturiser
- Based on the Korean concept of Ampules

Helps to boost hydration due to it containing hyaluronic acid, which is well known for its hydrating skincare benefits

Helps to soften and freshen the skin due to its blend of three Australian super fruits (Burdekin Plum, Illawarra Plum & Kakadu Plum)

I use the Superdrug B. Hydrated Booster as my hyaluronic acid step in my morning skincare routine, and it helps to give my skin a boost of hydration that lasts throughout the day.

It also has a very lightweight formula that sinks into the skin straight away, and makes my skin feel a little more nourished and hydrated.

Also, this is a budget friendly hyaluronic acid as it retails for around £10 but you can sometimes find it it on offer. This is a really good hyaluronic acid, and its brilliant if you are looking to add hyaluronic acid into your skincare routine, but you maybe looking for a budget friendly option. If you are on a budget I would recommend that you get this while its on offer (if its on offer by the time this post goes live).


No comments:

Post a Comment