Tuesday 10 August 2021

Review: DaJan Organics Sandalwood & Patchouli Moisturising Body Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Sandalwood & Patchouli Moisturising Body Oil from DaJan Organics for well over a month, and it is such a lovely body product to use just after you come out of the shower.


Claims
- Sandalwood moisturising body oil is a luxurious blend of sweet almond, hazelnut, jojoba & Argan oils
- These oils quickly absorb into the skin, leaving it feeling softened, moisturised & hydrated without it feeling greasy
- Promotes a healthy looking complexion
- Fragranced with Sandalwood, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang essential oils

I have really enjoyed using this moisturising body oil after I have come out of the shower, as you really can feel it sinking into your skin. I also really enjoy the relaxing fragrance that this body oil has. 

This body oil sinks into my straight away, and not only does it smell amazing with the Sandalwood & Patchouli fragrance; but it also leaves my body feeling both moisturised and hydrated. Also, you only don't need to use a lot of this body oil as a little bit goes a very long way.

I also like to combine this with the Ylang Ylang & Lavender Room & Linen Mist by spraying the room & linen mist on my pillow before I go to bed. It creates a lovely calm atmosphere before I go to sleep and it also relaxes me into a sleep. I actually sleep a little too well with this combination of products.

They also have another body oil that I'm interested in picking up and seeing if it is just as nice as this one.

They also have their own website www.soapyskin.co.uk, and there you will be able to browse all of their lovely products.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment