Tuesday 10 November 2020

Mini Budget Skincare Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently done a little bit of skincare shopping in Superdrug, as I was interested in trying out a few of their own branded products.


Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser 
I'm need a few cleansers for the first step of my evening skincare routine, as I'm flying through the one that I'm currently using. The Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser seems like it would make a great first cleansing step. It also comes with a muslin cloth within the box. It does smell quite floral, so that might be something to consider if you are looking into buying this cleanser.

Vitamin E Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator
I'm getting low on my current manual exfoliator, so I thought I would give this a try. It also makes a great budget option if you are looking into trying out a manual exfoliator that won't be too harsh on the skin.


Me+ Peptide Booster & Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster
Superdrug has recently released their own version of skincare boosters, and their price point is similar to brands like 'The Ordinary' and 'The Inky List'. The two that seem that would suit my personal skin type are the Peptide Booster and also the Acacia Collagen Booster. The Acacia Collagen booster is aimed at giving the skin nourishment and improving its overall health, while the Peptide Booster aims to make the skin look firmer and younger over time.


Olay Nourishing Cleansing Balm
I decided to also pick up the Olay Nourishing Cleansing Balm, as I became interested in this cleanser a few weeks ago while I was in Superdrug. This cleanser is aimed at people who have a dry complexion, so I'm hoping that it will work just as well for my oily/ combination complexion. It also has a spa like scent too it, so it seems it might provide a little relaxation.






No comments:

Post a Comment