Tuesday 24 November 2020

KIKO Make Up Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently done an online shopping order with the Italian cosmetics brand KIKO. I've only ever purchased a few things from KIKO in the past, but everything I have brought I have been really impressed with. I also like that they are budget friendly make up brand.

Smart Fusion Lipsticks in the shades 405, 407 & 420

Smart Fusion Lipsticks
I already own one of Kiko's Smart Fusion lipsticks in the shade 405, so I decided to grab a few more as they had a 3 for 2 offer on lipsticks at that time I was ordering. 
405 - Vintage Rose        407 - Rosewood          420 - Light Rosy Mauve
The shades Vintage Rose and Rosewood are true to the photograph, but the shade Light Rose Mauve actually pulls more lilac/ lavender than on the photo.


Pure Clean Milk & Tone
The only reason why I ended up picking this little travel size up of the Pure Clean Milk & Tone was to make up my order, but I am still looking forward to using it within my skincare routine.

Smart Colour Eyeshadow in 10 Matte Cream
This was the main reason I ended placing an order with KIKO, as I was struggling to find a single matte cream eyeshadow to use alongside my eyeshadow palettes. I was in need of a matte cream single eyeshadow, as not all of my palettes have a matte cream shade. I use a matte cream shade to set my eye primer before I start my eye look.


Luxurious Lashes Waterproof Mascara
The Luxurious Lashes waterproof mascara hasn't long since been released by KIKO, and I was in need of a waterproof mascara as I had used up my the last one I had in my collection. This seems like the kind of mascara that I would enjoy using.

Smart Colour Eye Pencil in 11 Matte Turquoise
I've been after a turquoise eyeliner for a while, but I didn't want to spend a lot on just in case it doesn't suit me. I got this to go alongside my blue/ green eyeshadows, just to give them an extra pop of colour.

Smart Eyeliner Brush 203
I was looking for a smaller eyeliner brush so then I could fill in my eyebrows with a little more precision. I really like using the other brushes that I have from KIKO, so I didn't mind adding another one to my brush collection.

I'm off to take a short break from my blog, so this will be my final post for 2020. But I will be back sometime in January with more reviews and hauls for you, and fingers crossed hopefully some more theatre reviews depending on what happens over the coming months.

NB) My blog will be back on the 19th January 2021 at 9am GMT




No comments:

Post a Comment