Tuesday 20 October 2020

Review: OUAI Detox Shampoo

 Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Detox shampoo from OUAI as part of my scalp care routine, and I'm already noticing a difference with my scalp.


The OUAI Detox Shampoo is a concentrated shampoo that has been formulated with apple cider vinegar.

Claims
- Deeply cleanses away dirt, oil & impurities
- Removes build up from styling products & hard water deposits
- Leaves hair feeling refreshed & super clean

This is a lovely shampoo from OUAI as it gently cleanses the scalp and hair, but without leaving it feeling stripped of any natural oils. I've also noticed that I only need to use a small of shampoo to get the job done. This shampoo also smells like a luxurious perfume.

Once I have rinsed the OUAI Detox shampoo out of my hair I can already tell a difference, and that's even before I get out of the shower. My hair feels soft, clean and also very nourished.

This is a lovely product from OUAI, and I will certainly be repurchasing once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment