Tuesday 1 September 2020

My Scalp Care Routine

Hi everyone,

I have recently introduced a scalp care routine into my haircare routine, as my scalp was in need of a little TLC.



First Shampoo - Body Shop Ginger Shampoo
For the first shampoo I use the Body Shop Ginger shampoo, as its an anti dandruff shampoo. I was taught that the aim of the first shampoo was help lift the build up from the scalp, which makes the Body Shop Ginger shampoo an ideal first step. It's very gentle on the scalp while also being effective at the same time. It also smells like fresh ginger.

Second Shampoo - OAUI Detox Shampoo
For the second shampoo I use the OUAI Detox shampoo, as this will help to get any build up off the scalp that was lifted up from the ginger shampoo as well as give my hair a really good cleanse without making it feel stripped or dry. Also, the OUAI Detox shampoo smells really luxurious. I also don't use a lot of this shampoo as little goes a very way.

Conditioner - Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Hair Mask
I opted for a hair mask for the last step of this routine, as I wanted something that would add nourishment back into my hair. So, I decided to get the Lee Stafford Coco Loco Hair Mask. It smells like coconuts it makes my hair feel both nourished and conditioned. I only use a small amount of this hair mask, as it spreads really far once applied to the hair. I only concentrate this hair mask through the lengths and also the ends of the hair.

I'm really enjoying using my new scalp routine, as it makes my hair feel fresh and clean without it being stripped; and also it feels conditioned and nourished without anything weighing down my hair. Every time I do this routine my hair feels a lot lighter in weight, and once its dried it feels really soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment