Tuesday 17 March 2020

Review: Pixi Rose Tonic

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Pixi Rose Tonic over the past few months, as part of my evening skincare routine.




This is a lovely toner to use as part of either a daytime or evening skincare routine, as it refreshes the skin while also having a mild rose fragrance. This toner also removes any dirt or debris that has collected on your skin throughout the day.

Claims

Naturally soothing and rich in nutrients, this tonic helps to tone, balance pH, minimise redness and calm skin. Rehydrates, replenishes and refreshes.
- Rose Hydrosol based toner that hydrates and neutralises skin
- Normalise hydration and gently removes any impurities
- For all skin types

Rose Flower Extract - Calms & minimises redness
Elderflower - Softens, tones & brightens
Chamomile - Soothes skin

I'm really enjoying using this toner as part of my evening skincare routine, as it does make my skin feel soft and hydrated before I continue with the other steps in my skincare routine. Also, with it being a rose toner it makes the experience of applying a toner more enjoyable due to the mild rose fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment