Tuesday 31 March 2020

Fragrance Review: Calvin Klein Eternity Air for Women EDP

Hi everyone,

I have recently decided to treat myself to a new fragrance. I decided to get a bottle of the Calvin Klein Eternity Air for Women, as I don't think I have fragrances like it in my collection.



The Calvin Klein Eternity Air for Women is a light, floral, fruity fragrance. This also has fresh oceanic feel to it. I've always enjoyed fragrances that either have an sense of water and/ or air, and that also has a lovely fresh vibe to them.

Fragrance Description

It's exhilarating, vibrant and ultimately breath taking. A modern feminine interpretation of traditional floral scents with an innovative fresh burst accompanied with dense sensuality with a Cedar wood base, which is conveyed through the Sky of the Sky accord.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
Grapefruit, Blackcurrant & Sky of the Sky accord

Middle Notes
Peony, Muguet & Pear

Base Notes
Cedar, Ambergris & Musk

You can smell some of the fruity notes once it has been sprayed on the skin, alongside the more airy notes.

This is a lovely fragrance to wear during the warmer months of the year, due to its lightness. Even though this is a light fragrance, it's an EDP which means it should last on the skin for a longer period of time. I like to wear this fragrance when I'm a little unsure of fragrance I would like to wear for the day, as it's a just a little something to make me feel more put together; and it's also a fragrance that isn't overpowering and headache inducing.

I would really recommend this fragrance if your looking for something that is light, but also at the same time is a pleasure to wear day to day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment