Tuesday 25 February 2020

Review: Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon + C Creamy Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I have recently just introduced the Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon + C Creamy Cleanser into my morning skincare routine.




Claims

- Fruit stem cell complex Vitamin C and Manuka Honey, rich in enzymes and antioxidants, gently diffuse into a velvety lather of creamy emollients to sweep away impurities and dull, dry surface cells for uplifted tone, smooth texture and a luminous complexion.
- Vitamin C, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, supports skin vitality by targeting sun damaged, dull, dry and over exposed surface cells for a lighter, tighter, brighter appearance.

Brighting Solutions for :-
- Normal/ Combination skin
- Dry patches and T-zone shine
- Sun damage
- Hyperpigmentation 

This is a lovely lightweight, cleansing gel that has a mild citrus scent to it. I've only come across a slight problem, and that is that I can't get to lather once I have added water too it. I think this could be due to it being a more natural product. It still cleanses my skin, and it does leave it feeling soft once it has been removed with a warm flannel. I've also noticed that I only need to use one pump of this to get the job done, due to its lightweight consistency. 

If you are looking for a more natural cleanser then this could be for you, but I can't get mine to lather up.



No comments:

Post a Comment