Tuesday 21 January 2020

Review: Boots No.7 Hydra Luminous Water Concentrate

Hi everyone,

I have just recently started to use the No.7 Hydra Luminous Water Concentrate from Boots  as part of my morning skincare routine.




Claims
- Powered by pure hyaluronic acid and No.7 Hydra Drench Complexion, for an instant + skin hydration boost
- The fresh, water light texture instantly drenches the skin with liquid hydration, leaving skin feeling smooth and silky soft
- Supercharged hydration + Pollution Shield Technology for skin that looks visibly fresh and glowing

I'm really enjoying having the Water Concentrate as part of my morning skincare routine, as its fast absorbing into the skin while leaving behind no residue or sticky feeling. I've also found that you only need to use a drop of this as a little bit does the entire face. My current moisturiser and eye cream also layer beautifully over the top.

I really enjoy using products that contain hyaluronic acid in my skincare routine, as my loves the boost of hydration that is gives as well as leaving me with a more glowy complexion.

If your looking to introduce hyaluronic acid into your skincare, but you are on a budget this isn't a bad option to go for. It does what it says on the bottle, and it sinks into the skin straight away due to its light consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment