Tuesday 1 October 2019

Product Empties - October 2019

Hi everyone,

It's time for another 'Products I've Used Up'.


Kedma Kiwi Body Scrub & Body Butter
I purchased the Kedma kiwi body scrub and body butter around 18 months ago. I've used one of their body scrubs in the past, but in the peach scent. The body scrubs last around a year, and the body butter maybe a bit longer. The body butter took a while to sink into the skin, and the body scrub I really enjoyed using. I've got another body scrub to use, but this time in the lemon fragrance.


L'Oreal Elvive Phytoclear Shampoo
I've gone through one these before, and I really enjoy using it as it does a really good at sorting out my oily roots. I would repurchase, but I'm currently trying something else out.

Herbal Essence White Tea & Mint Conditioner
This is just a really lightweight conditioner that did the job. I'm not too sure if I would repurchase.

Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Hydrating Shampoo
I started to use this shampoo when I used to colour my hair to give it a boost of hydration. Not too sure if I would repurchase, as it may have over hydrated my hair a little too much.


D.W Home Blue Hawaii Single Wick Candle
The scent throw on this candle was okay when it decided it would throw, but the Blue Hawaii scent is gorgeous, as its a light, sweet citrus scent. It actually reminded me of the Juicee orange, lemon and pineapple cordial I used to drink when I was younger.


Superdrug Shower Gels in Blueberry & Acai, Strawberry & Raspberry, and Watermelon & Pomegrante.
I really enjoyed the fragrances of each of these shower gels, and the formula of these shower gels foamed up to a creamy lather. My favourite of these scents was the watermelon and pomegranate.


Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
This is one facial oil that I adore having in my skincare routine. It smells divine, and it sinks into the skin straight away. I'm currently on my third bottle, and I have a fourth ready and waiting.

Alpha H Liquid Gold
This is the second bottle of Alpha H liquid gold that I have used up, and its still one of my favourite glycolic acid treatments as it's really effective as a chemical exfoliator.


Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
I love having this as part of my morning skincare routine. It's just a really lovely product that sinks into the skin straight away. I'm currently on my third bottle.

Kiehl's Cucumber Alcohol Free Toner
This is a lovely toner to use from Kiehl's and it isn't stripping to the skin, and I miss having it as part of my morning skincare routine. It took me around a year to finish this bottle, so a little really does go a long way.

Body Shop Seaweed Toner
I had this as part of my evening skincare routine, as I wanted something a little more purifying to the skin at the time. I think this is either my third or forth bottle that I have gone through, and I would repurchase if I didn't have a number of other toners to use up.






No comments:

Post a Comment