Tuesday 17 September 2019

Review: Boots No.7 Radiant Results Revitalising Toner

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Boots No.7 Radiant Results Revitalising Toner as part of my evening skincare routine for a good few months, and I would like to share my thoughts on this product with you.




Claims
- Radiant and healthier looking energised skin
- Tri-Vit complex that contains Vitamins C, E and B5 and also Red Ginseng

A multi tasking toning water to help prepare the skin after cleansing. Helps to reduce the appearance of pores, for a clear and more even looking complexion. Leaves skin looking renewed, and feeling toned, soft and revitalised.

Each No.7 toning water is formulated to help protect your skin's natural, healthy balance.

I'm really enjoying using this toning water from No.7 as it leaves my skin feeling soft and more hydrated than the previous toner that I was using. I have oily/combination skin and it gets rid of all of excess oil that my skin produces really well, while also leaving it feeling soft. Also, with the toner being from the No.7 brand it also makes it ideal if your on a budget for your skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment