Tuesday 4 June 2019

Blast from the Past - Jo Malone Make Up

Hi everyone,

Before I even get into this post I would first like to thank Michael James from www.jomalonefan.co.uk for helping to source the information which I needed for this post. If your really interested in the Jo Malone brand, then go and check out Michael's blog.


I was 16 when I made my first purchase from Jo Malone, and sadly everything that I purchased from my first visit has now sadly been discontinued. I still have two out of the three products that I purchased in my collection; and one of these just happens to be one of my favourite ever Jo Malone fragrances.



 








My first ever Jo Malone purchase consisted of :-
- Verbenas of Provence Cologne 30ml
- Finishing Powder
- Black Mascara

I purchased my Jo Malone products from the Jo Malone concession inside Harvey Nichols, Manchester as at the time it was the only place that was local to me that stocked Jo Malone. I actually can't fault their service, as I was made to feel extra special as they offered to do me a complimentary facial and makeover on the spot; which I happily accepted. It's one of the best facials I've ever had, and I walked out feeling extremely relaxed.

Jo Malone Make Up Descriptions

Finishing Fluid
This light solution is designed to calm & protect the skin, yet reveal a flawless complexion. With eucalyptus, known for its soothing, helping to balance the skin. It's suitable for even the most sensitive skin.

Finishing Powder
This sheer, translucent powder handles shine & creates a natural matte finish with the subtlest sheen. With particles that reflect the light away from the skin, the tiniest amount swept over the face will help to lift & brighten the complexion.

Black Mascara
In just the right brilliant black, this conditioning mascara defines, separates & lengthens for a precisely groomed appearance.

Finishing Blush
This versatile blush adds the subtlest dash of crimson rose to creamy white & sun kissed cheeks.

Lip Gloss
This full-bodied gloss moisturises & conditions. The classic, clear gloss is perfect for office wear & the cream gloss is just right for the evening.

Verbenas of Provence Scent Description
Inspired by the citrus-scented ambiance of a restaurant in Hong Kong. This fresh, clean fragrance is blended from the leaves of vervain citronelle with hints of flowers and spice. Mix with Nectarine Blossom & Honey for a fresh, day scent or Black Vetyver Cafe for a warm, evening scent

(Source: Jo Malone Product Catalogue 2007)


No comments:

Post a Comment