Tuesday 7 May 2019

Beauty Haul - May 2019

Hi everyone,

I have been doing a bit of shopping recently, and while I was out shopping I decided I wanted to try quite a few new things.


Boots No.7 Hydra Luminous Water Concentrate
The Hydra Luminous range from No.7 has just recently launched here in the UK; and I was really pleased to see it. The Water Concentrate is a hyaluronic acid serum, and hyaluronic acid is known for locking in both hydration and moisture into the skin due to the ability of bring able to absorb 1000 times its own weight in water. The Hydra Luminous range is aimed at people who have dry to very dry skin, but it could also work well for people who have combination skin or whose skin is in need of an extra boost of hydration.

Boots No.7 Hydra Luminous Overnight Recovery Gel Cream
My skin really loves a good hydrating overnight mask, and I was thrilled to see this especially in a gel cream formula. I'm really looking forward to using both of these products from the No.7 Hydra Luminous range; and what I really love about this range is that it's budget friendly as every product was priced at around £15.


L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner
I have decided to purchase the 'Dream Lengths' range from L'Oreal, as I have decided that I want to grow my hair to a longer length; which is something that I haven't had since I was at school. The longest I usually go is just past my shoulders. I thought the 'Dream Lengths' range would be a good option to go for due to this decision.


Boots No.7 Radiant Results Revitalising Toning Water
This seems like a lovely hydrating toner to use, and I thought it would work well as part of my evening skincare routine to get a little bit more hydration into the skin. It's always nice to try something new, as I've had a few bottles of the Body Shop Seaweed toner as part of my evening routine.

Lee Stafford Lived In Spray
Because I have decided to grow my hair longer I wanted a texturing spray, due to my hair just naturally wanting to curl when it gets to a certain length. So I thought a texturing spray would be a touch for adding a bit definition to the curls.


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom EDT 50ml
I've never been one for the original Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb fragrance, but I really like the Flowerbomb Bloom fragrance due to it having an element of sweetness too it. This is just a lovely scent to wear throughout the day, as it actually has a little bit of freshness too it.

I'm really looking forward to trying out all of these lovely products, as they are all completely new to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment