Tuesday 9 April 2019

My Favourite Skincare Products

Hi everyone,

I thought that I would share with you my favourite skincare products. Some of these products are my tried and true products, that I have repurchased a few times; and some of these are completely new into my skincare routines and I have fallen in love with.



Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
This has got to be one of the nicest, and most luxurious facial oils I've ever used. It has a lovely lightweight formula that sinks into the skin straight away, and the scent of this oil is heavenly. I really enjoy having this as part of my evening skincare routine, as I wake up with a natural glow to my skin the following morning.

Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Revive & Firm Facial Serum
This is my first introduction into the world of using Retinol, but because this is in a mild and natural form my skin has actually taken well to using this product. I was a little bit hesitant at the idea of using this at first, but it has become a product that have grown to love. I use this on alternate evenings, due to it being a retinol based product. It's also has Vitamin C added this serum. It has a gorgeous citrus fragrance, which smells divine.


Vichy Purete Thermal Fresh Cleansing Gel
I went through a bottle of the Vichy Purete Fresh Cleansing Gel, and I have missed having as part of my skincare routine. When I originally used this cleanser it formed part of my evening skincare routine, but I now have it as part of my Sunday skincare routine; as I switch my routine up a little bit at the weekends. This cleanser doesn't strip the skin of any of it's natural oils, as well as adding a bit of extra hydration into the skin. It also has a lovely, but mild fresh scent which I absolutely adore as it has a bit of a sweetness too it.

Dr Botanicals Tropical Invigorating Duo Moisturiser
I use this moisturiser as part of my morning skincare routine, and it has a rich consistency while still being somewhat lightweight. It also sinks into the skin more or less straight away. This is a brilliant moisturiser for a adding some additional hydration into the skin. It also has a fresh scent to it.


Alpha H Liquid Gold
This was the product that got me into using glycolic acid years ago. I use this as part of my Saturday skincare routine, due to it being an intense chemical exfoliator due to the alcohol content. Alpha H Liquid Gold does contain 5% glycolic acid, and it does work. I also don't follow up this product with a moisturiser, as it makes it work more effectively.

REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial
This forms part of my Sunday skincare routine, and this is an overnight exfoliating booster which helps to deep clean pores, support natural cell turnover and boosts the skin's natural radiance. But it also locks in moisturiser at the same time. This product is also on the intensive side of things, so I only use one pump of this and it does the job. You can also follow this product up with a moisturiser and it doesn't affect the effectiveness of the product.


Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
I have had this product as part go my morning skincare routine for around two years, and I don't want to be without it. It's a lovely lightweight oil that sinks into the skin straight away, and it adds a natural glow and also a shot of hydration. It does have a bit of a scent to it, and it does take a bit to get used too. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you can get past the scent.


Lancome Energie de Vie Nuit Overnight Recovery Mask
I absolutely adore this overnight mask from Lancome, as it does exactly what it's supposed to do; which is to give the skin an intensive boost of hydration overnight. It's a lovely product to use, and it's inspired by the current Korean skincare trend.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading about just a few of my favourite skincare products, and I'm hoping to do some posts like this in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment