Tuesday 22 January 2019

Review: Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil for maybe around a year, and its the best rose oil I've ever used. I really love having this step as part of my evening skincare routine.


The Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil from Dr Botanicals is an absolute pleasure to use, and it smells delicious. 

It has a lovely, lightweight consistency that sinks into the skin straight away, and it also layers well with other products. I use this as my last step before I apply my moisturiser.

Claims
- Packed full of minerals & vitamins that all work together to help to rejuvenate, renew & protect the skin
- Rich in antioxidants & moisturising prosperities to keep the skin protected & hydrated when it needs most.

The main ingredients are :-
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Almond Oil

Vitamin C
Vitamin C helps to stimulate collagen production for younger looking skin

Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant which helps to rejuvenate the skin, even out the skin tone & reduce the signs of ageing, while at the same time protecting it from free radicals such as pollution

Almond Oil
Almond Oil helps to deeply moisturise & nourish the skin, while helping to brighten the complexion for a brighter, fresher looking skin

I'm absolutely in love with this Rose oil from Dr Botanicals, as I adore how it smells and what it does for my skin. It's one of my favourite elements in my evening skincare routine, and I don't ever want to be without it. I have tried a few Rose/ Rosehip oils in the past, but nothing comes close to this one - for myself personally. 

If you wanted to try adding a Rose oil into your skincare routine, but a little unsure where to start. Give this a go, and they do offer this serum as a travel size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment