Tuesday 27 November 2018

Review: Caudalie Vine Activ Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Caudalie Vine Activ Anti-Wrinkle Serum as part of my evening skincare routine. I have been using this since I have found that my favourite Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum had been discontinued :(




The Caudalie Vine Activ Anti-Wrinkle serum is a vitamin C based serum, so if you are using other serums or oils make sure this is the first to applied to skin after you have done you toner. Even though this is new serum from Caudalie; I did use the same method to apply the product when I was using the discontinued Polyphenol C15 serum and I have never experienced any problems doing it this way.

Claims
- Concentrated serum is packed with antioxidant polyphenols
- Helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors such as pollution & stress on a daily basis
- Visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles & restoring a new healthy glow to the skin
- It's light & watery texture blends into the skin leaving no sticky residue

This is a lovely, lightweight formula which sinks into the skin straight away, and it also has the signature Caudalie scent to it; which is a light and fresh fragrance. 
I only use one pump of this serum in the evenings as part of my skincare routine, as that seems to be more than enough. I have also been getting a lot of compliments on a glowy my complexion is recently.

This is a lovely serum from Caudalie, but I don't think it could replace the discontinued Polyphenol C15 serum. Even though they are a similar product they are definitely not the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment