Tuesday 2 October 2018

Review: Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks

Hi everyone,

I originally wasn't a fan of the idea of liquid lipsticks, as I didn't like the idea of something being uncomfortable sitting on my lips. That was until I tried the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

Melted Matte Lipsticks in Queen B (Left) & Sell Out (Right)
The first Melted Matte Lipstick I purchased was in the shade 'Queen B', as I really suit mauve shades on my lips. I only purchased one at the time, as I just wanted to see if I enjoyed the formula and the idea of liquid lipsticks. I have recently purchased the shade 'Sell Out', which is darker nude pink and slightly darker than my natural lip colour. Not too sure if I want to purchase any more shades from this range at the moment, but I am happy with these two purchases as they are more to my liking.

The Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks have a lovely, lightweight comfortable formula; which also has quite a good wear time. They also have a gorgeous sweet scent too them. These liquid lipsticks are ideal for anyone who would like try out the idea of liquid lipsticks, but are a little unsure.

Claims
- Long wearing, ultra-matte lipstick with the staying power of a stain and the intense colour of a liquid lipstick.
- Infused with Volulip for a non-sting plumping and soothing effect
- Avocado oil, Vitamin E & Hyaluronic filling spheres to moisturise and smooth lips
- Lightweight, long wearing formula wears comfortably 
- Angled applicator for a precise application

I'm really impressed with the Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks, as they seem to be the ideal formula as they are long wearing, but also very comfortable on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment