Tuesday 16 October 2018

A Little Beauty Haul - September 2018

Hi everyone,

This is a small beauty haul of products that I have purchased over the past couple of months. I've have also recently purchased a new camera, so I'm trying out for the first time for this blog post. I'm hoping that the photos will look a lot clearer.


Maybelline Lipstick in Mauve Mania
I have my eye on the shade 'Mauve Mania' from Maybelline for a good few months, as I adore mauve/ purple shades on my lips due them being naturally quite pigmented. 

ELF Mint Lip Scrub
We have finally ELF now over here in the UK, and its quite accessible as its now being sold in Superdrug. I've been wanting to try the ELF lip scrubs, as I have heard a lot of positive things about them. I decided to get the mint version to try first.

ELF Matte Lip Colour in 'Tea Rose'
This is another product from ELF that I have been wanting to try, and its the very well known lipstick in the shade 'Tea Rose', which is a slightly darker mauve than what I'm used to wearing. 


Pixi Fairylights for Eyes in 'Rose Gold' & 'Sun Ray'
I decided to treat myself to the Fairylights liquid glitters from Pixi, and I purchased the shades 'Rose Gold' and 'Sun Ray', as those are the shades that I think I would get the most use out of. I also like using these types of products as glitter eye liners, especially now that own a brush small enough to apply them as eyeliners. I'm looking forward to having some fun with these.


Lancome Multi Lift Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
I got this to form part of daytime skincare routine, once my current daytime eye serum has ran out. I've never used an eye cream from Lancome before, but I'm hoping its going to be a little bit hydrating than my current one.


Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 80ml
I'm currently working on a travel spray of Lady Million at the moment, and I have decided to treat myself to a bottle as I have really enjoyed using the travel spray. The scent is lovely, while having a slight maturity too it, and it also lasts a long time on my skin and throughout the day.

I have recently celebrated my 30th birthday, so the perfume and the eye cream were purchased with the money I received for my birthday, and everything else I picked up over the past couple of months.






No comments:

Post a Comment