Tuesday 4 September 2018

Cult Beauty Products That I Love

Hi everyone,

I thought I would do a post on cult beauty products which I love, as I've never done anything like this on my blog before.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
This is my go-to neutral eyeshadow palette, as I prefer this over the Urban Decay Naked Palette just because it suits me that little bit more due to more cooler hues of the natural colours. I've managed to get a complete look out of this palette more than once, and thats one thing I struggled with; with the Naked palette. Its also a more versatile neutral palette as you do have a few 'pops' of colour alongside the natural shade selection.

Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks
I love how matte these lipsticks go without them actually drying out your lips. At the moment I do only own one shade, which is 'Queen B' but I do intend on getting a couple of more. These are also lightweight feeling liquid lipsticks, and they smell heavenly.

Clinique 'Take The Day Off' Cleansing Balm
I love to use this in the evening as my pre-cleanse, as it does an effective job as a first cleanse before I go in with a second cleanse. I know its only a basic cleansing balm, but its also the most cost effective as a pot of this will last me months as you only need to use a small amount to get the job. All you need to do to remove it is to use a warm flannel and ta-da the first layer of build is removed. I then follow up my second cleanse using a different cleanser.

Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil
This is a lovely lightweight volumising oil from Percy & Reed, and it does the job effectively; especially if you fine hair like myself. It also smells delicious. I put this in after I have washed my hair, and then I just my hair to dry naturally. Then in the morning my hair has a lot more volume than what it did in the previous evening.

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
The MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is great for anyone who is looking for an efficient exfoliator for oily/ combination skin. This exfoliator helps to get rid of any loose skin cells on top of the skin, and it also balances out the skins natural oils.

I really hope that you enjoy reading about my favourite cult beauty products, and the reasons on why I like them.

NB) Just a quick note to say that this post has nothing to do with the website Cult Beauty. Its purely just the name of the title that I thought up for this blog post. I didn't want any confusion between the two

No comments:

Post a Comment